UMA’s Health Information Management Associate Degree
Enroll in a program that will prepare you for the health information management field – a field where the median salary as of May 2020 was $44,0901 in a non-hospital setting and $46,8801 for industry workers in a hospital setting, and the projected growth is 8 percent2 through 2029.
What is Health Information Management?
Health information management professionals help collect, organize, and track patient information by managing electronic health records (EHRs), while maintaining and safeguarding data privacy.
Best of all, you could complete our Health Information Management Associate Degree program in 18 months3.
Learn health information management functions and processes including:
- Safeguarding data
- Leadership roles in a healthcare setting
- Cybersecurity and technology
- Valuable soft skills that employers want
- Managing health information and electronic health records
- A 90-hour hands-on practicum and more!
Don’t worry – you won’t have to do this alone. You’ll have a team of advisors to support you with:
- One-on-one academic assistance
- An academic advisor to help you progress through your education
- Job search support after graduation
- Job interview coaching